Forest Garden Wooden Kitchen Garden Trough Planter
4 instalments of £36.25 with zip
*Unfortunately due to current circumstances we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes BR, CO, CT, DN, DT, EX, HU, IP, LA, NR, PE, PL TA, TN, TQ, TR, YO, all orders will be processed and will be placed on HOLD. Our supplier will be in contact shortly.* This rustic style Kitchen Garden Trough planter from Forest can serve a multitude of purposes to suit you and you garden. It could hold home grown herbs to use in your cooking, or simply an array of beautiful flowers for display. This planter is easy to move about, so you don?t have to keep it in one place all year round.
The timber used to manufacture this planter has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The raised design of this planter means it is safe from pets and small children trampling your plant life, and it is also perfect for those who find it difficult to bend down while planting.
Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
This is an Extra Choice product. Please see the Extra Choice information within customer services for more details.
- The Forest Kitchen Garden Trough is perfect growing a variety of herbs for use in your cooking
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK's leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- High quality build and finish
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources