Returns & Refunds Policy
Our Return & Refunds Policy
We hope you'll love your Homebase purchase or order, but we understand there may be times when that cushion just doesn't quite match the couch! We'll happily refund you for any items you return to us in an unused and resalable condition, within 30 days of receipt.
You cannot return or cancel orders for the following, unless they are faulty:
- Perishable goods such as plants or turf, including cut Christmas trees
- Items that are made to measure, or cut to size such as timber.
- Items that are mixed for you such as paint
- Items that are sealed for hygiene or health protection purposes if unsealed such as mattresses, duvets, bedding, and toilet seats (unless these items were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered).
- Ex-display items which were sold on an “as-is” basis
All returned items must be unused, in their original packaging, with a receipt or order confirmation. Products which have been installed cannot be cancelled or returned unless faulty.
This refund policy applies to the following purchases:
- Online, from www.homebase.co.uk
- Click and Collect
- Orders placed in store
This refund policy doesn’t apply to purchases of the below categories:
- Concession purchases with independent payment systems
Return to store (UK & Republic of Ireland)
Returning your in-store purchase, Click & Collect or online order (excluding ROI stores) for small items such as paint and wallpaper couldn't be easier; all you need to do is bring the following:
- Your item in an unused and resalable condition
- Your receipt or order confirmation
- The payment card you used to purchase or place your order with
Return via a collection
We understand that it can be tricky to return larger items ordered online, such as indoor and outdoor furniture, back to store. In these cases, we're happy to come and collect them.
Please contact our customer services team, and they will be more than happy to help. We may require you to package the product before collection, to ensure it is safe to return to our depot.
Returning products supplied by one of our Third-Party Suppliers
Some of the products we sell are sent directly out from our suppliers. If your order was supplied by a third party, please contact our customer services team, and they will be more than happy to help. We may require you to package the product before collection, to ensure it is safe to return.
Time to process refunds
The time to receive your refund depends on when and how your item was returned.
- Returning in-store – Your refund will appear in your account within 3-5 days.
- Returning via a collection – Please allow up to 7 days for this to appear in your account once your items have been collected.
All refunds will be made back to the original payment method.
We will be more than happy to exchange your item/s within 30 days if they are unused and in a resalable condition, and you have your receipt or order confirmation. This doesn't include the items listed above unless they are faulty.
If your item develops a fault within 30 days of purchasing or receiving it, don't worry at all, as we'll offer a full refund or exchange.
If your product develops a fault after 30 days but within 6 months of purchase or receipt of the goods, we’ll look to repair or replace the item/s in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If your product develops a fault after 6 months, we may consider a repair or replacement, if you can show the fault was present at the time of purchase.