Forest Garden Wooden Caledonian Corner Raised Bed
4 instalments of £40.00 with zip
The Caledonian Raised Beds from Forest are ideal for using as vegetables plots if you are keen to grow your own produce but don't have the space for a full allotment. The Caledonian Corner option tucks away nicely and offers a lot of growing space without taking up too much room.
To manufacture these planters we have used timber that has been Pressure Treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Corner Planter can hold approximately 500L of compost to give plenty of room for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs.
This Caledonian Corner Planter's frame comes pre-notched so is quick and easy to assemble. Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
Other sizes and styles are also available in the Caledonian range.
This is an Extra Choice product. Please see the Extra Choice information within customer services for more details.
- The Forest Caledonian Corner Raised Bed has been designed to perfectly fill an empty corner
- Manufactured from Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- This product is part of our Accessible Gardening range designed in partnership with Thrive, the UK's leading charity that helps people transform their lives through gardening
- Large size for plentiful planting
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources