Returns and refunds
We're committed to selling high-quality products you'll enjoy using. But we appreciate that sometimes you might want to exchange or return something you've bought.
Make sure you check your items carefully for any signs of damage before they're used or installed.
It's a good idea to keep your receipt or order number as you might need them as proof of purchase. These are on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging.
If you change your mind...
It is always our aim that you are happy with your purchase. If the product you bought is not required, please return it to the store of purchase in its original packaging and condition, together with its itemised till receipt, or the delivery paperwork for a full refund or exchange. If the item was delivered please phone us on 0345 077 8888 to arrange a free collection. This policy does not apply to products that have been specially ordered or made to size, and is in addition to your statutory rights.
If there's a fault with the product...
Within 30 days
Phone us on 0345 077 8888 within 30 days to arrange a FREE collection if your item was home delivered. If your product was purchased in store then please return this to the place of purchase.
We'll usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase**. This does not affect your statutory rights.
After 30 days but within one year of purchase
Phone us on 0345 077 8888.
We'll usually be able to repair a product for you. If we can't offer a repair, we'll give you a replacement product. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase**. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Some products are excluded from our 30-day money-back guarantee. These are clearly marked by a † next to the product name. Product installation services that have already been started are excluded from the 30-day money-back guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund.
This doesn't apply to:
- Items collected in store
- Goods and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader
- Goods made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Sealed audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed after delivery
- Goods that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
We always look to resolve issues directly with our customers and our teams will be happy to assist with your queries. Under European Legislation, if you are not satisfied with the way that we propose to resolve any issue you have with a product you have ordered via our website or by telephone, you may raise a complaint with the ‘European Online Dispute Resolution Platform’. You can raise a complaint by following this link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
To cancel email customer services:
Call: 0345 077 8888
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us at: Homebase Website Customer Services, Acton Gate, Stafford, ST18 9AR.
You can use the model cancellation form. Collection is free.
- You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
- Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
- Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- You can cancel an order for services in the same way within 14 days of the date of purchase, unless the service begins sooner.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations do not apply to Financial Services.
If you have an internet order enquiry, please contact us
Witan Gate House
500-600 Witan Gate
*This guarantee ONLY applies to items bought at Homebase.co.uk.
**Your order number can be found on your order acknowledgement or delivery packaging and counts as your proof of purchase.
***All days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.