Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is being run by HHGL Limited trading as Homebase of Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK9 1BA with company registration number 00533033 (the "Promoter").
2. The prize is a Homebase voucher with a value of £1000 (one thousand pounds) (the "Prize") and there is one Prize available to be won.
a. The voucher will expire if unused for three consecutive years
b. Vouchers in Pounds Sterling cannot be spent in our Republic of Ireland stores
c. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps:
a. Purchase a qualifying piece of Bedroom Furniture either online or in store
i. For a full list of qualifying items, click here
ii. Items bought from a Silentnight Concession do not qualify for this promotion
b. Email a copy of your receipt or your online order confirmation number and your contact details to [email protected]
4. The Promotion will be open for entries from Tuesday 14th January 2020 at 00:01 ("Opening Date") until Friday 31st January 2020 at 23:59 ("Closing Date").
5. The Promotion is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales, except:
a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
b. any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 5(a).
6. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
7. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
10. A random prize draw will be made to choose the Prize winner and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. The Promoter or one of its agents will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion.
a. The winner will be told via email how to collect their Prize
12. Winner will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted within 30 days of the Closing Date the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant.
14. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processed by the Promoter:
a. for the purpose of administering this promotion;
b. for the purpose of announcing the winner on our platform(s);
15. Notwithstanding Clause 14 above, the winner’s forename, surname initial, and county will be available on request for one month after the prize has been claimed by sending an email to [email protected] Entrants may object to the disclosure of this information by sending an email to [email protected] by 31/01/2020. The information shall nevertheless be made available to the Advertising Standards Authority upon request.
16. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
17. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the prize are outside of Homebase’s control. Homebase will not be liable for any such instances.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
20. Subject to clause 19, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if in the Promoter's sole opinion it is necessary to do so.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.