Pre-built • Soft close drawers & doors • 20 year guarantee • Modern • 4 Door Colours • 4 Carcass Colours • 4 Carcass Heights
This luxury kitchen range is aesthetically pleasing and very practical. With ultra-matt fronts that have an anti-fingerprint coating the Easytouch luxury kitchen is perfect for a busy home.
The height system allows working heights of between 662mm and 1102mm. The combination of base units and plinth heights mean that even the storage space can be maximised while keeping almost the same working height.
Kuchenmobel interact carefully with energy, use wood from sustainably cultivated forests and are certified as particularly environmentally friendly.
Available to purchase from selected Homebase stores.
SALE price: From £2,338.24*
No deposit required.
View finance options provided by Novuna Consumer Finance
* Subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Minimum spend and eligibility criteria applies. Available in store only.
What this price includes
500mm base x2
1000mm base x1
500mm wall x2
Built-in oven housing x1
600m cooker hood door x1
Base end panel x2
Wall end panel x2
Rectangular pewter effect x9
<b><big>Why choose Homebase?</big></b>
We’re here to make sure picking out the perfect Easytouch Luxury kitchen is easy, with our three promises that guarantee the best choice, quality and value.
Find your style
Enjoy lasting luxury
Get a great deal
†Guarantees - All Easytouch Luxury kitchen cabinets, doors and drawer fronts come with a guarantee against manufacturing defects.
** Kitchen price match guarantee – our price match guarantee means we’re never beaten on price. Simply bring in your competitor quote within 14 days of receiving it or 14 days after purchase. Your Homebase quote can only be matched once. The product(s) must be comparable in style, structure and specification. Excludes installation and all online retailers including homebase.co.uk.
Kuchenmobel cabinet specifications
1. Side panels 16mm thick, both faces melamine direct coated
2. Back panels 2.8mm hardboard, both faces lacquered, screw-mounted to carcase
3. Crossbars 19mm thick, both faces melamine direct coated
4. Carcase front edges with PP thick edging (1.2mm thick)
5. Shelf, 16mm thick, front edge with PP thick edging (1.2mm thick)
6. Shelf and side panels glued in with hardwood dowels (8 x 30mm)
7. Construction shelf 19mm thick, both faces melamine direct coated
8. Plinth feet with height adjustment –10 and + 20mm
9. Plinth panels made of MDF with floor profile 70 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm 13 mm thick, direct coated
Frequently asked questions
Speak to our in-store team about installation. We can put you in touch with a trusted local installer so you can liaise with them at your convenience.
Kitchen inspiration and tools
Free design consultation
Explore our new brochure
How to measure for a new kitchen
††Credit Broker Disclosure:
HHGL Limited trading as Homebase and Bathstore is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 917811). HHGL Limited is a credit broker not a lender and only offers credit products from Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, trading as Novuna Consumer Finance (FRN 704348) and PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3, trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. HHGL Limited trading as Homebase and Bathstore do not receive commission from lenders in acting as a credit broker. All credit is subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
HHGL Limited Registered Office: Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1BA. Registration No. 0533033.