Contemporary styled border spade which combines ergonomics with modern materials for superior strength and comfort during use. The smaller sized head and shorter shaft makes the border spade ideal for digging and cultivation in your borders, raised beds, between established plants or where space is restricted.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
- Features: Mirror polished stainless steel blade for rust resistance. Better soil penetration and easier cleaning. Ergonomic polypropylene shaft with a non slip grip and a wide forward tilting non slip handle for comfortable use at the ideal digging angle. Made to easily exceed the British Standard load test (BS 3388).
- Material of head: Stainless steel
- Material of handle: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: (H)970, (W)140, (D)70mm
- Length of blade:230mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Usage: Thanks to the shorter shaft, smaller sized head and reduced weight a border spade can be a better choice for gardeners looking for a lighter tool that can be manoeuvred with less effort
- Colour: Silver, Red, Blue
- Part of the Spear & Jackson Select Stainless Steel collection.
- Additional information: Wipe clean and dry after use to help prevent rust when not in use, best stored in a dry environment.
- Guarantee: 10 year