Contemporary styled digging spade which combines ergonomics with modern materials for superior strength and comfort during use. Ideal for digging and cultivation in your garden or allotment.
- Material: Stainless steel, Polypropylene
- Features: Mirror polished stainless steel blade for resistance to rust, better soil penetration and easier cleaning. Ergonomic polypropylene shaft with a non slip grip and a wide forward tilting non slip handle for comfortable use at the ideal digging angle. Made to easily exceed the British Standard load test (BS 3388).
- Material of head: Stainless steel
- Material of handle: Polypropylene shaft and hilt
- Dimensions: (H)1020, (W)180, (D)80mm
- Length of blade:290mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Usage: Designed for digging and cultivation in light, medium or heavy soil or clay
- Colour: Silver, Red, Blue
- Part of the Spear & Jackson Select Stainless Steel collection.
- Additional information: Wipe clean and dry after use to help prevent rust when not in use, best stored in a dry environment.
- Guarantee: 10 year