Foxglove Alba makes a beautiful cut flower and provides a feast for pollinating insects.Tall flower spikes florets have delicately spotted throats. Great for the back of mixed or wildlife borders and cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Rosette-forming habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: May to July.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: April to July. Sow indoors in trays then plant out or sow outdoors in flowering position in partial shade.
- Eventual height: 1.2m (height) and 30cm (spread).