Start planning your dream kitchen, bathroom or fitted bedroom today
Begin with a blank room or choose one of our inspirational ideas as a starting point and simply follow the step-by-step process to design and plan your ideal room online in 3D. Your designs can be saved and also printed for taking into store.
4 easy stages to design your dream room:
- Stage 1: Install the planning tool following the instructions below.
- Stage 2: Chose a room layout similar to your home.
- Stage 3: Select the room components you are interested in and position them in an arrangement that suits you.
- Stage 4: Save or print your creation either for personal reference or to take into store to convert your design into reality.
To arrange a free face-to-face design consultation, click here
For help using the room planner please visit our help section.
In order for you to use the planner, your PC must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Supported Operating systems and browsers:
- Windows XP / IE 7-8
- Windows XP / FF 5.0-11.0
- Windows XP / Chrome 14-16
- Windows Vista / IE 8-9
- Windows Vista / FF 5.0-11.0
- Windows Vista / Chrome 14-16
- Windows 7 / IE 8-9
- Windows 7 / FF 5.0-11.0
- Windows 7 / Chrome 14-16
- Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) / Safari 5.1.1
- Mac OS 10.7.1-10.7.3 (Lion) / Safari 5.1.1-5.1.3
Installing the application
Before you can design your new room, you will need to download the Homebase Room Planner application onto your PC. To download and install the application follow these simple instructions. This will only take a few moments.