Calendula Pot Marigold Nova (Calendula Officinalis) is a brightly coloured easy to grow favourite and great food source for wildlife.Attractive to bees and insects. For drifts or as an easy filler in mixed summer borders and for cutting gardens.
- Additional information: Flower seeds. Enough seed for approximately 150 plants.
- Care instructions: Remove dead flowers to prolong flowering season.
- Flowering period: May to September.
- Planting position: Plant in full sun
- Sowing period: March - May and August - October (outdoor).
- Eventual height: 60cm and 30cm.