Our Homebase gift card makes the perfect gift, whatever the occasion. Whether someone you know is a keen gardener, a DIY enthusiast or simply looking to invest in their home, our gift card will be perfectly suited. It could be a Christmas, birthday, wedding or even a thank you gift – so give them the gift of choice and let them choose something they’ll love.
1. Visit a Homebase store and pick up a gift card.
2. Top up the card at the till with a value of your choice from £1 to £1,000.
3. The card can now be used to pay for purchases in Homebase stores.
Our store locator will provide you with a contact telephone number and opening times.
1. Choose from our five card values; £10, £20, £30, £50 or £100.
2. Click through to your chosen card on the links below.
3. The card will be delivered to you within 6 working days.
4. Your card can now be used to pay for purchases in Homebase stores.
This card is not valid until activated. You can use the card in full or part payment for goods purchased from participating Homebase stores and it should be presented at the till point with your purchases.
The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on the card. Any remaining balance can be used against future purchases. You can top up your card in participating Homebase stores, from £1 to a maximum of £1,000.
1. A Gift card can be used in full or part payment for products purchased from Homebase stores in the UK (except concessions). gift cards can not be used for the purchase of other gift cards or vouchers. At the current time, gift cards cannot be used for purchases from www.homebase.co.uk or Homebase call centres or in Homebase stores outside of the UK.
2. The minimum value needed to activate a gift card is £1 and the maximum value which can be stored on a gift card is £1,000.
3. In the event that any payment used to activate or top up a gift card is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, any corresponding amount added to the gift card will be removed.
4. When products are purchased using a gift card, no change will be given in cash but any value remaining on the gift card will be shown on the till receipt and can be used in full or part payment for future purchases. Where you wish to use a gift card to buy products with a higher value than the value on the gift card, you will be required to pay the difference in value.
5. This gift card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card. It is not for re-sale and cannot be redeemed for cash or returned under the Homebase refund policy. Where Homebase agrees to provide a refund for products purchased using a gift card, the amount of the purchase price paid using that gift card will be reimbursed onto a gift card for use in Homebase stores.
6. This gift card will expire and any remaining value will be removed if the gift card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during any period of three consecutive years.
7. Please, keep the gift card safe and treat it like cash. Homebase can not be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards.
8. Homebase reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift card at any time and to take appropriate action, including cancellation of the gift card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
9. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Homebase gift cards are issued by and remain the property of HHGL Limited trading as Homebase, Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1BA, Company No: 0533033
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all our latest promotions, inspiration and advice