Terms & conditions
1. This Promotion is being run by HHGL Limited trading as Homebase of Witan Gate House, 500-600 Witan Gate, Milton Keynes, Bucks MK9 1BA with company registration number 00533033 (the "Promoter").
2. The prize is a Homebase Gift Card with a value of £100 (one hundred pounds) or €100 (one hundred euros) (the "Prize"), and there are a total of 5 Prizes available to be won each month.
2.1 The Gift Card will expire if unused for three consecutive years.
2.2 Gift Cards in Pounds Sterling cannot be spent in our Republic of Ireland stores, and Euro Gift Cards cannot be spent in our United Kingdom stores.
2.3 There is no cash alternative to the Prize.
2.4 The Prize is subject to the standard Gift Card Terms and Conditions which are available upon request in any Homebase store.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Feels Good To Be Heard survey at www.feelsgoodtobeheard.com and provide your contact details.
3.1 No purchase is necessary to complete the survey or enter this Promotion.
3.2 Your chances of winning are not affected by whether your feedback is considered positive or negative.
4. Entry to each prize draw shall start at 00:00 on the first day of the month and close at 23:59 on the last day of the month. Entries received within each calendar month will be entered into the prize draw for the corresponding month.
4.1 A random Prize draw will be on the first working day of each month to choose the Prize winners and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
5. The Promotion will be open from 25th March 2021 until 24th March 2022.
5.1 For the avoidance of doubt, the last entry will be accepted at 23:59 on the 24th March 2022. The last five Prize winners will be emailed on or before 5th April 2021.
6. The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland except:
6.1 employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, the Promoter's agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; and
6.2 any member of the immediate family or household of any person referred to in clause 6(a).
7. Only one entry permitted per person per month. Entries made on behalf of another person will be disqualified. Multiple entries or entries that are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed in transit, uploaded incorrectly or incomplete, regardless of cause (including but not limited to technical malfunction or software failure of any kind). Entries must be received before the Closing Date. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
9. By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
10. Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian over 18 to enter the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof is not provided when requested.
11. The Promoter or one of its agents will notify the winner directly using the email address provided on entry to the Promotion.
11.1 The winner will be told via email how to collect their Prize.
11.2 If a winner does not reply within 48 hours of the email, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next randomly drawn entrant, and will have no liability to the original winner.
11.3 Once the prizes have been collected by the winners, all non-successful applicants’ data will be deleted.
11.3.1 The winners’ details will be stored in line with clause 12 below.
11.3.2 The total number of entrants each month will be logged.
12. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of entrants. Any information collected in connection with this Promotion will only be processed by the Promoter:
12.1 for the purpose of administering this promotion;
12.2 for the purpose of announcing the winner on our platform(s);
12.4 for the purpose of complying with any requests by the Advertising Standards Authority.
13.1 Detect fraudulent entries;
13.2 Send entries to HHGL Limited.
14. Winners may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion and it is a condition of entry that entrants agree to their name being made publicly available if they are a winner.
15. In the event of impediments or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer, at its discretion, a broadly similar Prize of equal or higher value. No cash alternative will be available.
16. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the Prize Draw you acknowledge that certain elements of the Prize are outside of the Promotors control. The promoter will not be liable for any such instances.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or sub-contractors.
19. Subject to clause 18, the Promoter, its agents and sub-contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising out of or occurring in connection with the Promotion.
20. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries not received due to errors outside of their control
21. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion if, in the Promoter's sole opinion, it is necessary to do so.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.