STANLEY Closed Case Fibreglass Long Tape - 30m/100' (0-34-262)
4 instalments of £6.25 with zip
Ideal applications include measuring out of ground works, landscapers, general building work and sports marking.
The STANLEY 30m/100ft closed case fibreglass long tape has been made from high impact ABS plastic, the closed case design withstands severe work conditions such as bumps and drops. The tape has a class III accuracy standard, this ensures a tolerance of (+/-) 4.6mm over 10m distance for reliable readings.
The reinforced fibreglass tape features 40 fibre glass strands vs 26, helping to reduce elasticity and stretching of the tape for more improved and accurate measuring.
The perforated case at the rear allows the tape to be cleaned for longer tape life and clearer readings.
Corrosion-resistant, UV protected, non-conductive and rusting, the tape provides greater protection in outdoor environments.
The fibreglass long tape measure has been designed to be compact and lightweight, making it an essential tool in any DIYer's toolbox.
Comes with 1x 30m/100ft Fibreglass long tape.
- High impact ABS closed case to withstand severe work conditions such as bumps and drops
- Reinforced fibreglass tape features 40 fibre glass strands vs 26, helping to reduce elasticity and improved measuring accuracy
- Class III accuracy, provides a tolerance of (+/-) 4.6mm over a 10m distance for reliable readings
- Corrosion-resistant, UV protected, non-conductive and rusting tape for greater protection in outdoor environments
- Yellow easy to read surface with 2mm graduation markings for accurate measuring