- Use between March & September for best results. Water acid loving plants with rainwater as much as possible especially if the tap water in your are is "hard
- Suitable for
- Feeding all ericaceous plants in your garden such as Azaleas, Camellias, rhododendrons, Pieris, Acers, Heathers, Skimmias, Blueberries & Raspberries
- Also available in
- 1kg pack (410302)
- Collection or Range name
- Miracle-Gro Soluble Plant Food
- Method of application
- Dilute 1 scoop of feed in a watering can and feed your plants every two weeks. Alternatively you can apply with the Miracle-Gro Soluble Feeder (686307). Apply as either a foliar or a root feed.
- NPK 16-6-16 with chelated iron, manganese, copper, & zinc
- Additional information
- A unique mix of 11 nutrients designed for ericaceous plants to produce healthy growth and lots of flowers. Contains sequestered iron which is essential to prevent yellowing of leaves.