Be honest, tell us what you think!
We are always working to make Homebase better for our customers and by listening to your feedback it helps us to improve our products and ranges.
Tips for writing a review
- Focus on the product's features and be specific about what you liked or disliked.
- Things to avoid: comments unrelated to the product, mentions of other companies or information that changes - the price, for example. Protect your privacy! Don't post personal information such as your full address.
- If you'd like to tell us about the service you received from Homebase please visit TrustPilot
- Reviews are subject to the terms of our review guidelines. It may take up to five days for your review to appear online. The publication of reviews on Homebase.co.uk doesn't mean Homebase agrees with the views in them.
- If you have any questions about your order please contact our customer services team on Facebook, tweet us @homebase_help, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0345 077 8888. Or click here to find more contact details.