We will deliver your new kitchen, bathroom or Schreiber fitted bedroom direct to your door.
After you place an order in store you will receive a telephone call from your Project Manager within 7 days. During this call your Project Manager will give you following information:
- Contact details and working hours for your Project Manager
- Installation date and approximate completion date
Discuss your delivery and storage options:
- Next steps with regards to the further contact you will receive from your Project Manager
- Answer any questions you may have
- You will receive a telephone call (email or text message if this is your chosen method of contact) from your Project Manager the day before your delivery is due. During this call you will be advised of a four hour delivery time slot for your convenience. Your Project Manager will also discuss how you should accept and store your delivery.
- You will be advised of next steps and again your Project Manager will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- You will receive a letter once your order is booked confirming the delivery date. This letter will arrive within 7 days of the telebooking call.
- If you need to change your delivery date, we need 4 weeks notice in order to do this for kitchens and 3 weeks notice for bedrooms and bathrooms.
- You will receive a call from our delivery driver before 10am on the day of delivery to confirm the time slot given to you on the previous day and to make sure that someone is at your home for the delivery.
- The driver will arrive at your property and will wait until the house is open before starting to unload any your products.
- All products will be taken to the room of your choice provided it is safe to do so and provided there is limited risk of us damaging your property.
- Please ensure you provide enough room for drivers to enter the room of choice leaving space for manoeuvring corners. The size of the order is approximately the size of a double bed and the space should be clear enough to walk around it.
- If the drivers will need to climb stairs, they should be free from debris and safe to climb.
- Drivers can refuse to deliver to a room of your choice if there is a risk to their safety or a risk of damaging your property in the process although every care is taken not to do this.
- Please note - Worktops will need to be stored flat to avoid bowing. Worktops store upright or leaning against a staircase can be susceptible to bowing.
- When the driver has delivered all products into your home, the drivers will scan all ordered products using the despatch note copied from the customers receipt.
- We recommend to watch all items being scanned and ideally check the items off with the driver, to make sure you have everything at point of delivery.
- You will be asked to sign an electronic POD for your products for confirmation of receiving your products. The driver will point these out to the customer.
- If damaged boxes are found the product should be opened with the driver present and the product checked.
- Damaged items should be returned to the driver and clearly noted on your POD.
- Damaged items noted on the POD will be replaced automatically and replacements sent in time for your installation.
- If you find a product that is damage after your delivery man has left please contact our customer service team on 0845 850 0568