Help & advice: Project area
Furniture, homewares & lighting
Dreaming of transforming your home? Our fantastic interiors ranges will help you create an amazing look.
Browse our Buying guides to get the best for your home. From stunning bathroom lighting and chic chandeliers to vibrant sofas and designer bedrooms. The guides give you great tips for choosing spot-on products. And our online brochures reveal the latest and greatest trends.
Explore our range of over 3000 furniture products.
Complete design solutions to fit around you.
- What’s the difference between clear and soft light bulbs?
Soft bulbs are opaque and give a soft glow whereas clear bulbs shine brightly.
- Why does it state a maximum wattage on light fittings?
The maximum wattage is stated on light fittings so you do not exceed this limit
- What are the benefits of energy saving light bulbs?
Uses 80% less energy, saves over £9.00 per year off electricity bill
- What are the different thicknesses of loft insulation?
The insulation that we stock comes in two thicknesses - 100mm and 270mm
- How long does an energy saving light bulb last?
An energy saving light bulb last eight years
- Explain how an energy saving light bulb works compared to a standard light bulb?
An energy saving bulb has a lower wattage and uses up to 80% less energy than standard bulb.