Sorry! We've had a problem with the link you've just selected.
To start shopping, please visit the Homebase homepage by clicking on the link below.
How to accept cookies
The problem may also be because you have 'Cookies' turned off. Cookies are an integral part of the way our shopping trolley works, so you can only shop at homebase.co.uk if your browser is set to accept cookies. The cookie is only used to store your order details until you complete your order. Allowing us to create a cookie does not give us access to the rest of your computer, and only we can read the information stored in our cookie. For further details please see our
To set your browser to accept cookies:
If you use Internet Explorer 6 -
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet options
- Select the Privacy tab and click on the Advanced button
- Tick the 'Override automatic cookie handling' box
- Select either the 'Accept' or 'Prompt' radio button and click ok
- Click OK
If you use Netscape -
- From the Edit menu, choose Preferences
- Click the Advanced category
- Go to the section on Cookies
- Select the appropriate radio button(s) and click OK