Nectar terms & conditions
Nectar card - Homebase terms and conditions
These terms and conditions explain how you can use your Nectar card at Homebase.
To participate in the Nectar scheme, you need to have a Nectar card. All participants of the Nectar scheme must agree to the terms and conditions of the Nectar scheme.
Nectar cards remain the property of Loyalty Management UK Limited, and can only be used in Homebase stores in the UK, online at www.homebase.co.uk or via telephone ordering, unless Homebase issues instructions to the contrary.
Stores in Eire are excluded from this scheme.
1. Collect 2 points for every £1 spent in any Homebase store, online at homebase.co.uk and by telephone (up to a maximum 1000 points per transaction).
2. Nectar points are only applicable on actual spend, after any applicable discounts.
3. Incorrect or invalid cards or card numbers will not be awarded points.
4. Points will not be issued on gift vouchers, Trade Card, Hire Station items, Crocus, Homebase Spares or concession stores within Homebase or appearing on Homebase.co.uk.
1. Nectar points cannot be used to purchase goods over the phone or via the Homebase website. Points are redeemable in UK stores only.* Nectar points can not be redeemed on items with a Trade Card, Crocus, Homebase Spare, items from concession stores within Homebase, or when hiring items from the hire station.
2. The minimum points redemption requirement is 2000 points (£10).
3. Goods, services and/or discounts are subject to availability and may change from time to time.
* Points can not be redeemed in conjunction with any Nectar promotion or discount rate, unless otherwise stated. This treat is subject to Homebase's own terms and conditions.
For more information on Nectar's collector rules plus policy on privacy and data protection please click here