Sticky sauce sausages
Bite sized and deliciously sticky. Great for your barbeque guests to nibble on while they wait for the main course.
Preparation: 15 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
- 1 kg raw cocktail sausages
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 125 ml honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas mark 7.
2. Arrange the sausages in a large, shallow roasting tin.
3. Mix together the oil, honey and soy sauce and pour over the sausages, ensuring they’re all evenly covered.
4. Roast for 25-30 minutes shaking halfway through cooking.
5. Serve in a large dish with or without cocktail sticks.
Was this guide useful?