Spicy mango tuna steaks
A satisfying, healthy dish infused with fresh and zingy flavours.
Preparation: 15 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
- 4 tuna steaks
- Large mango, peeled and diced
- Small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ - 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- Fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
2. Meanwhile, peel the mango and onion, deseed the chilli, finely dice them all and mix together in a bowl.
3. Add the lime juice, caster sugar and coriander, mix them together then season to taste.
4. Serve the tuna with a couple of tablespoons of chutney and your favourite vegetables.
Was this guide useful?