Oriental sticky chicken wings
- 500g chicken wings (tips removed and split in two)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 whole chilli
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp pureed ginger
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (to garnish)
1. Prepare a marinade by chopping the chilli finely and combining with the oil, add all the ingredients (leaving out the sesame seeds) and pour over the chicken wings.
2. Place in the fridge and leave to marinade for at least an hour.
3. Pre-heat the barbecue for grilling (medium/high heat) and barbecue the wings for 4-5 mins each side until cooked through.
4. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds before serving.
Was this guide useful?