Crunchy chilli popcorn
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking: 8 mins
- 1 pouch natural microwave popcorn or 100g popcorn kernels
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp mixed spice
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Pop the corn according to the pack‘s instructions.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli flakes, cracked black pepper and mixed spice. Toss the popcorn with the spice mix, then tip onto a large baking tray and place in the oven for 5 mins until the corn is crisp and the spices are fragrant.
3. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and eat warm or cool.
Was this guide useful?