Chocolate Molten Puddings
- 125g unsalted butter
- 150g plain chocolate, 75% cocoa solids
- 75g caster sugar
- 4 eggs, medium
- 50g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Mascarpone and raspberries, to serve
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan.
2. Whisk the sugar and eggs together, until light and fluffy.
3. Place the flour and cocoa powder in a sieve and gently fold into the egg mixture. Finally fold in the melted chocolate and butter.
4. Divide the mixture between three greased ramekins.
5. Bake (in-direct method) over a medium heat for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with a quenelle of mascarpone and raspberries.
Was this guide useful?