Brazilian cachaca chicken kebabs
- 20g fresh mint, leaves picked (plus extra to serve)
- 250ml lime juice
- 1 lime, zested
- 125ml cachaça (Brazilian spirit, made for distilled sugar cane)
- 2 long red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp soft brown sugar
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 kg chicken breast, trimmed skinned, cut into 3 cm pieces
If you do not have a kebab set 8 x 2O skewers will do. If you’re using wood skewers, soaking them in water for one hour prior to cooking will help keep them intact.
Was this guide useful?