Christmas planner and checklist
planner and checklist
Christmas is a time of joy - however it can also come with a whole host of stress. From buying everybody presents to picking out your decorations, there's a lot to do before the big day arrives.
Here at Homebase we want to take the stress out of hosting Christmas, and have provided a helpful 5 week planner to allow you time to soak in some of the festive joy. Simply download or print out the planner, ticking off each task week-by-week. By Christmas week you'll be rested and ready to enjoy all the festivities!
Also, head on over to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and keep an eye out for our #HostWithHomebase competitions to get you in the Christmas spirit!
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to UK residents and the winner of the competition must be aged 18 or over
2. The prize draw is not open to employees of Homebase
3. Any known use of false personal information will result in disqualification from the prize draw. Any competition entries submitted via generated script, macro or an automated device will be void without exception
4. We cannot accept responsibility for entries which are lost or delayed due to a technical error. We cannot be held responsible for technical failure, or unavailability of a service or website where this prevents entry to the prize draw or reduces the number of chances to enter
5. The promoter is Homebase Limited and reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion at any time. Registered address: 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW. Registered in England No. 0533033. VAT No. 145 8990 25
6. The data submitted by the entrant to Homebase Limited in respect of the promotion shall only be shared with the parties involved in the operation of this promotion. Any personal data relating to the promotion will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent
7. No purchase necessary
8. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes, unless stated otherwise
9. No cash or other alternative to the stated prize(s) is available, except in the event of unseen circumstances the stated prizes are no longer available. The promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value
10. By entering entrants agree to participate reasonable publicity in the event that they are the winner. This may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails and through any other print or social media
11. Inappropriate content will be removed and disqualified
12. You must submit your entry to the competition by completing the relevant week's task on social media
13. The closing date for competition one is Sunday 4th December at midnight, the winner will be selected after this time
14. The closing date for competition two is Saturday 10th December at midnight, the winner will be selected after this time
15. The closing date for competition three is Friday 23rd December at midnight, the winner will be selected after this time
16. Competition winners have 5 working days to claim their prize. No response after this time will result in another winner being selected
17. Winners will receive £100 Homebase voucher