Homebase competition terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary
- The competition is operated by Homebase Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes MK9 2NW
- Entrants to the competition must be over 18 and resident in the UK or Ireland
- The competition runs from Monday March 2nd – Friday July 3rd.
- The prize consists of one £/€500 Homebase Voucher. This will be drawn monthly over a four month period
- There is no cash alternative for the prize
- To enter the competition, share an image on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtags #myway
- The closing date for this competition is Friday July 3rd
- The winner will be drawn on the first Wednesday of each month, from April 2015
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Facebook
- The winner will be notified within 3 working days of the closing date. If we do not hear from you within 5 days of sending out the notification, your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected and contacted until the prize has been issued
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the competition: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the competition (including Home Retail Group) and any other agent representative of Home Retail Group) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
- By entering the competition you agree to take part in post-competition publicity
- No responsibility is accepted by Home Retail Group Ltd. or its agent for entries incomplete or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither Home Retail Group Ltd. nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting an entry
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of Home Retail Group Ltd. without the individual’s prior consent
- Home Retail Group Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Home Retail Group Ltd.is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Home Retail Group Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions
- Home Retail Group Ltd. may withdraw this competition where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control at any time without notice. English law governs these terms and conditions and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in relation to these terms and conditions