When you're making a purchase you'll be using for years, you want to be sure it will last. Accidents can happen at any time and what would you do if something breaks?
With Breakdown care, we could look after your purchase for up to 5 years.
Most electrical items are included
- Kitchen appliances
- Laundry appliances
- Household appliances
- Garden power over £250
- DIY tools and pressure washers over £250
- Gas Barbecues and Patio Heaters over £250
- Air Cooling over £250
A full list can be found in the product tables in the in-store leaflet.
5 reasons to take out Breakdown care
- With up to 5 years protection, you won't have to worry if something goes wrong.
- You're protected against damage caused by accident for the full term of the plan.
- It's reassuring to know there will be no unexpected repair bills or call out fees.
- You can depend on the work of our professional and qualified engineers.
- If we can't fix the problem, you could receive a Homebase voucher so you can buy a replacement.
Taking out care is easy at your nearest Homebase store
You can take out care up to 45 days from purchasing your product, provided your item has not been damaged. So if you've purchased your product on-line you can still take out breakdown care. Just visit your local store with your order confirmation. A full refund is available if you change your mind within 45 days and have not used the service.
What is not included
- Damage caused by negligence
- Damage of a cosmetic nature such as scratching or chipping, which doesn't prevent the item from working
- Damage caused by not following the manufacturer's instructions
These are just examples only and a full list of exclusions and restrictions can be found in the in-store leaflet.
Breakdown care is provided by Domestic & General Services Limited. Registered office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 1970780.