Product review terms and conditions
Product Recommendation Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is operated by Homebase Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes MK9 2NW
- Entrants to the competition must be over 18 and resident in the UK or Ireland.
- The competition runs from Friday 1st April – Thursday 30th June 2016.
- The prize consists of one £/€200 Homebase Voucher.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- To enter the competition, you must have received a Homebase product review request email and leave a product review.
- The closing date for this competition is Thursday 30th June 2016.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on the Homebase website.
- The winner will be notified within 3 working days of the closing date. If we do not hear from you within 5 days of sending out the notification, your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected and contacted until the prize has been issued.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the competition: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the competition and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
- By entering the competition you agree to take part in post-competition publicity.
- No responsibility is accepted by Homebase or its agent for entries incomplete or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither Homebase nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting an entry.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside of Homebase without the individual’s prior consent.
- Homebase reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Homebase is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. Homebase reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Homebase may withdraw this competition where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control at any time without notice. English law governs these terms and conditions and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from or in relation to these terms and conditions.