Tomato Ailsa Craig (Lycopersicon lycopersicum) is a heavy cropping variety with tasty medium sized fruit to grow outdoors or in a greenhouse.
- Additional information: Vegetable seeds. Quantity in pack: Enough seed for approximately.
- Care instructions: Provide support pinch out side shoots regularly and pinch out growing tip after 5 - 6 trusses have set.
- Harvesting period: June to October
- Planting instructions: Plant in rows 45cm apart.
- Planting position: Needs sun part of the day
- Sowing period: January - April (indoor).