A dwarf variety, perfect for the patio or small garden. Masses of sweet, juicy dark fruit in late Summer with blossom in Spring. This cherry is in Pollination group 5 and would need another Cherry tree from group 4, 5 or 6 to pollinate it.
- Additional information: This plant has been grafted onto a Colt root stock.
- Colour of flower: Attractive pink spring blossom.
- Feeding instructions: Feed in spring with a mulch of well rotted manure and fertiliser. Recommended for fruit and flowers.
- Flowering period: Expect fruit within 2 years. Grown on colt rootstock.
- Planting instructions: Plant trees from January through to April. Place roots in lukewarm water for a few hours prior to planting to help hydration.
- Soil type: Prefers well drained soil, multi-purpose compost with John Innes and slow release fertiliser.
- Latin name: Prunus avium
- Plant guarantee: Plant is covered by Homebase 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.
- Pot size: Bare Root