Sweet Pea Singing the Blues (Lathyrus odoratus) is a vigorous climber in a mixture of cool and tranquil blues. Superb for climbing over trellis and fences and cut for posies.
- Additional information: Flower seeds.
- Care instructions: Protect seedlings from bird damage. Pick flowers regularly to prolong flowering season.
- Flowering period: May to October.
- Planting position: Plant in full sun
- Sowing period: January - March and September - October (indoor) and April - May (outdoor).
- Eventual height: 180cm and 45cm.
- Quantity in pack: 25