Sweet Pea Perennial Everlasting Mixed (Lathyrus latifolius) is a free-flowering mix of charming cottage garden sweet pea flowers. Superb for climbing over trellis and fences and cut for posies.
- Additional information: Flower seeds.
- Care instructions: Protect seedlings from bird damage.
- Flowering period: May to July.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Planting position: Plant in full sun
- Sowing period: March - June (indoor) and April - June (outdoor).
- Eventual height: 180cm (height) and 120cm (spread).
- Quantity in pack: 20