Delicious late cropping Canadian variety with large deep red to black fruits, sweet and full of juice.
- Latin name: Prunus Avium
- RHS Award of Garden Merit: Yes
- Soil type: Will thrive in most well drained organic rich soils on a sunny site, away from cold winds. Water well after planting and for the first growing season.
- Feeding instructions: Feed in spring with a mulch of well rotted manure and fertiliser. Recommended for fruit and flowers.
- Flowering period: This tree will provide fruit and flowers for many years
- Colour of flower: Attractive pink spring blossom
- Fruit pollinator group: For best results plant with other cherry's from pollination group 3, 4 or 5. Can be planted as a single tree as bees will bring pollen.