Spring Onion North Holland Blood Red (Allium Cepa) is an attractive red skinned variety which can be picked young for salads or as mature bulbs.A good source of vitamin C.
- Additional information: Vegetable seeds.
- Care instructions: Harvest alternate onions from the row allowing others to grow larger and mature.
- Harvesting period: April - October
- Planting instructions: Plant in rows 15cm apart.
- Planting position: Needs sun part of the day
- Soil type: Well dug fertile soil.
- Sowing period: February - July.
- Quantity in pack: 500