Spring Onion Ishikura (Allium Fistulosum) is quick and easy to grow producing slow bulbing long and slender bunching onions.A good source of vitamin C.
- Additional information: Vegetable seeds.
- Care instructions: Regular sowings every 2 - 3 weeks should ensure a continuous supply.
- Harvesting period: May - October
- Planting instructions: Plant in rows 15cm apart.
- Planting position: Needs sun part of the day
- RHS Award of Garden Merit: Yes
- Soil type: Well dug fertile soil.
- Sowing period: March - July.
- Quantity in pack: 500