Wildflower Wildlife Mixed includes British favourites such as Yarrow Ragged Robin Scabious Mallow and more.Native grown seed not taken from the wild. Classic British wildflowers. Great for mixed or wildlife borders and for use as cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Various habit. Flower seeds. Various rates of growth.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: May to September.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Sowing period: March to May and August to October. Sow outdoors in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: Up to 90cm (height) and varying (spread).