Wildflower Greater Knapweed outperforms many garden plants with handsome foliage and flowers throughout summer.Native grown seed not taken from the wild. A classic British wildflower. Great for mixed or wildlife borders and for use as cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Upright branched habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Greyish green
- Flowering period: July to September.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: February to June. Sow indoors in trays then plant out or sow outdoors in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: 60cm (height) and 45cm (spread).