Salvia Deep Blue has more intensely blue flowers than almost any other garden plant.Intensely coloured velvety flowers. Attention grabbing colour for mixed border and wildlife gardens. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Upright branching habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: June to October.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: February to April. Sow indoors in trays then plant out in full sun or dappled shade.
- Eventual height: 60cm (height) and 30cm (spread).