Monarda Bergamo is also known as Bergamot and flowers for months and months fantastic for bees and butterflies.Large whorls of flowers with prominent colourful bracts and good mildew resistance. Great for mixed or wildlife borders and for use as cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Clump forming habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: June to September.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: February to April. Sow indoors in trays then plant out in full sun or dappled shade.
- Eventual height: 90cm (height) and 45cm (spread).