Liatris spicata blooms non-stop in the garden and lasts brilliantly in a vase.Large bright purple long lasting flower spikes. Great for mixed or wildlife borders and for use as cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Upright habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: July to October.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: February to June. Sow indoors in trays then plant out or sow outdoors in a seed bed then plant out in full sun.
- Eventual height: 75cm (height) and 45cm (spread).