French Lavender also known as Rabbits Ear Lavender is more ornate than English Lavender.Showy flowers with fantastic fragrance. Superb for low hedging edging and containers. Fragrant flowers can be cut and dried for indoor use. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Compact bushy habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Grey green
- Flowering period: July to September.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: February to June. Sow indoors in trays then plant out in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: 40cm (height) and 45cm (spread).