Lathyrus latifolius Pink Pearl is perennial sweet pea which flowers right through summer year after year.An easy to grow long flowering perennial climber. Great for climbing trellis or other support at the back of mixed or wildlife borders. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Climber habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: June to September.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Fast
- Sowing period: March to June. Sow indoors in trays then plant out or sow outdoors in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: 1.8 - 3m (height) and 90cm (spread).