Hollyhock Giant Single Mixed is a blend of indisputably lovely cottage garden flowers.Tall flower spikes with large open saucer shaped flowers. Great for the back of mixed or wildlife borders. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Upright habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: May to July.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: March to July. Sow indoors in trays then plant out or sow outdoors in a seed bed then plant out in full sun.
- Eventual height: 1.8 - 2.4m (height) and 60cm (spread).