Eschscholzia Orange King is a bright Californian Poppy that gives a naturalistic feel to any garden.Delicate flowers with attractive foliage can self sow in autumn for future displays. A great filler for mixed borders. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Mat-forming habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Silvery green
- Flowering period: June to October.
- Rate of growth: Fast
- Sowing period: March to May and August to October. Sow outdoors in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: 30cm (height) and 20cm (spread).