Delphinium Summer Skies is one of the most spectacular garden plants you can grow.Large flower spikes florets are set off by contrasting bees. Great for the back of mixed borders and cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Clump forming and tall habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Green
- Flowering period: June to August.
- Perennial: Dies back in winter and regrows in spring
- Rate of growth: Average
- Sowing period: February to July. Sow indoors in trays then plant out or sow outdoors in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: 1.8m (height) and 60cm (spread).