Poppy Victoria Cross a nostalgic variety which is easy to grow and creates dramatic displays.Beautifully fringed flowers with a boldly contrasting cross in their centre. Great for mixed or wildlife borders and for use as cut flowers. Attracts beneficial insects.
- Additional information: Upright habit. Flower seeds.
- Colour of foliage: Grey green
- Flowering period: June to September.
- Rate of growth: Fast
- Sowing period: March to May and August to October. Sow outdoors in flowering position in full sun.
- Eventual height: 90cm (height) and 30cm (spread).