Miracle-Gro Azalea Camellia and Rhododendron Concentrated Liquid Plant Food is specially formulated for acid-loving or lime-hating plants. When used regularly from flowering to late summer, this special plant food will encourage strong, healthy leaves and big flower buds to give a beautiful display of flowers.
- Features: Use between March & September for best results. Water acid loving plants with rainwater as much as possible especially if the tap water in your area is "hard"
- Volume: 1L
- Nutrient content: 6-4-6
- Coverage (per pack): Makes up to 40 watering cans (180L)
- Suitable for: Feeding all ericaceous plants in your garden such as Azaleas, Camellias, rhododendrons, Pieris, Acers, Heathers, Skimmias, Blueberries & Raspberries
- Method of application: Dilute 1 capful in a watering can and apply as a foliar or root feed. Apply every 2 weeks for stunning displays.
- Contents: NPK 6-3-6 with trace elements of other nutrients.
- Part of the Miracle-Gro Azalea, Camellia and Rhododendren collection.
- Also available in: 1Kg Continuous Release Granules (596733)
500g Soluble Plant Food (410301)
1Kg Soluble Plant Food (410302)
- Additional information: A fast acting unique mix of 9 nutrients designed for ericaceous plants to produce healthy growth and lots of flowers. Contains sequestered iron which is essential to prevent yellowing of leaves.