Leek Sultan F1 (Allium porrum) produces high quality long slender shanks with excellent winter hardiness and good disease resistance.A good source of vitamin C folate and iron.
- Additional information: Vegetable seeds.
- Care instructions: Apply high nitrogen fertiliser to beds just before planting out.
- Harvesting period: October to March
- Planting instructions: Plant in rows 30cm apart.
- Planting position: Needs sun part of the day
- Sowing period: March - May (indoor) and March - April (outdoor).
- Quantity in pack: 50